From your control panel, Billing section, click on the billing info, a new window will appear in which you would be able to view your current billing info. In front of Edit Billing Profile, a combo box is given, click on the drop down button of that. Select the credit card and click on the Edit button given in front of that, a new window will appear from where you can change your billing contact and info.
To change the Credit card, click on the drop down button of the combo box, given in front the Type, and select the Card. Provide the card info and click on the Add button to make changes.
You will get back to your billing info form, but now you have new options to choose from. By default new Credit Card info is active, but if you had Check payment enabled before, you now can choose if you will remove old billing profile from the system, or if you will keep it, and at some point when it is needed reactivate Check profile again.
If you are sure you will never have use for old profile, then you can delete that, you will be promoted for the deletion, just click on the OK button.
Pay by Check
- You need to get logged in to the control panel.
- From the Billing Section, click on the Billing Info.
- A new window will appear in which, you would be able to see your current billing info.
- Click on the drop down button, of the combo box given in the front of the Edit Billing Profile, and Select Check from that and then click on the Edit button given in front of that.
- New window will appear, and here you can change your contact & billing info.
- You will get back to your billing info form, but now you have to choose, either you will just activate your new profile, and leave old one in the system or you will remove old billing profile from the system, if you will never use it again.
- If you will have further use of your old profile, you can leave it in the system, and when needed, it can be activated again.
- Delete old profile. If you are sure you will never have use for old profile, select it from drop down menu and click on Delete button. You will be prompted if you are sure that you want to delete billing profile, just click on OK button and now you will have only your new profile in the system.